9.14.2009

Material ConneXion

Material ConneXion is a global materials consultancy that creates innovation through strategic material selections. Built on the belief that Every Idea Has a Material Solution, the company advises Fortune 500s, smaller forward-thinking companies and government agencies seeking a creative or competitive-edge through material innovations.
Location: New York, Bangkok, Cologne, Daegu, Milan
Key personnel: Andrew Dent - Vice President of Materials and Library Research, Cynthia Tyler - Senior Research Scientist
Books:
Ultra Materials: How Materials Innovation Is Changing the World (2007)
Material ConneXion: The Global Resource of New and Innovative Materials for Architects, Artists and Designers (2005)
Videos:




Andrew Dent "Sustainability through Materials Innovation" via Design Green Now

2 comments:

Subarna said...


Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my business.

web developer austin
austin web design

Subarna said...


Excellent info, I agree with you! I’m always scouring the Internet for new information and learning whatever I can, and in doing so I sometimes leave comments on blogs.

austin web developer
web design austin